Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Starbucks!



I know this is my third blog today, what can I say, I'm excited about this new adventure I've embarked on. I promise to slow down soon. As I walked into Starbucks today, all I could think about was the Iced Mocha I was craving. As I stepped into the coffee shop the familiar smell engulfed me and I immediately felt excited to be there. I approached the register with my $3.00 in hand and to my dismay that was my total. I say this because they have once again raised their prices at my favorite dwelling spot. While this might not seem like a lot, at first, it was a confirmation that I need to kick this habit. As I waited for the barista to make my drink the thought crossed my mind that I could support a local coffee shop for the same price as what I was paying to recieve my freshly made mocha here. However, taking one sip of drink, I was once again assured why I love Starbucks! While I might have to make it a random treat now and then, I realize I'm not ready to leave this familiar place where everyone knows my name.

1 comments:

Katie Claire said...

Ahh, Starbucks.
Nothing like it!