Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Very First Blog

Recently, I've had a lot of friends begin blogging and it has inspired me to begin one myself. I thought it would be a great way to share with my friends and family all the crazy things Kyle and I are up to. Lately, we've been working hard and trying to spend time with friends we don't see often. Last weekend my cousin Jamie, her husband Andrew and their new puppy Lucy came to visit us. On Saturday we walked around Irvine Spectrum, laughing at Lucy each time she rolled on her back in front of strangers walking by hoping they would scratch her tummy. It was adorable! On Sunday, we went to the beach, laid in the sun, and put our feet in the California ocean. I was thankful it wasn't as hot as Saturday was. This week I'm hoping to finish getting my bulletin boards in my classroom up. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of my classroom to show you soon.


Here's Lucy chillin' on our sofa

Andrew and Kyle at the beach

0 comments: