Monday, August 6, 2007

Celebrity Sighting!!


Tonight Kyle and I joined his parents for dinner and an Angels game. The Red Sox were in town, so I was excited to put on my cheerleading costume and fluff my pom poms to lead the Red Sox to a winning game. Well, maybe there was no cheerleading costume or pom poms but I was definetely cheering for my families home team. (Did I mention we had Diamond Club seats and were 7 rows up from home plate?) Together we boo'd the umpire that threw Ramirez out in the second inning. I maintain it was a BALL, not a strike!! In the end the Angels won it 4-2, much to my disapointment, but Kyle and I had a great time with his parents! Thanks mom and dad for taking us to the game.

As we sat at the game I noticed a starlet sitting amoung us. Can you guess from her picture? You got it... Rene Russo was in the stands and cheering for none other than the Red Sox. She sat amoung her fans, laughing and joking the entire game. Even without make up I think she looked beautiful! And really... how often do we really get to see celebrities here in southern california.


Kyle and I cheering for the Red Sox, no the Angels, no the Red Sox!!

Licorice vines are a must at the game

Drama.... dumb Manny Ramirez!

1 comments:

Joanne said...

Kyle & Alissa,

Great seats!! Too bad Manny opened his mouth and got thrown out. He supposedly said something nasty twice, so the ump kicked him out. Wish I had been there with you, but watching at Fenway is the best!! Looks like you all had fun!

Mom