Monday, August 20, 2007

My Classroom!


Welcome to my classroom! While it's not completely done, it's 99% finished. It's been such a blessing to have been able to work in my classroom this summer. I know that many schools don't allow the teachers to organize and decorate their classrooms during the summer, they have to wait until the week of teacher inservice. This precious time has allowed me to take my time and really make the space my own. My themes is Circles and Stripes... I know... surprising! And the main colors I'm using are baby blue and brown. Enjoy the pictures!

It's so crazy that school is getting ready to begin again soon. I'm excited to begin the new year, and my first full year at AVCS. I feel that God has truly blessed me with this job and the wonderful staff of teachers that I work with. So many teachers talk about how they feel disconnected from other teachers and primarily their principals. Our school does a wonderful job of supporting their teachers and helping them succeed. Thank you Jesus for blessing Kyle and I with wonderful careers we love, Godly friendships, and an growing love for each other. ~Amen

Here are some pictures of my classroom:







3 comments:

Palmer Family said...

So cute!! You did such a great job decorating! I'm drooling over all those brand new books stacked up!

Kelly said...

it looks great! sorry about the pile of stuff in the middle. monday it'll be gone...I promise.

Joanne said...

Your classroom likes great! It is so neat and clean!! It is so wonderful to be able to see my prayers answered as you are so happy serving God as a teacher. We have known for years that was your calling, and now you are realizing your potential. Now don't be too hard on the kids!!!!

Mom