Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm Home!!

Well, after a whirlwind trip to Nashville, TN, I've made it home. My plane landed last night and let me tell you, I'm beginning to appreciate our hot weather versus the humid hot weather I was bombarded by in Tennessee. Although, Kyle and I both agree that the south is beautiful because there's a lot more greenery. The trip started off a little hectic as Frontier decided their flight cut off is 6:00a.m, and we got there at 6:08a.m. Needless to say.... we (and 24 other people!) missed the flight and were forced to enjoy the Orange County airport until 2:35p.m. Kyle and I both had our computers so at least we were able to get some work done while we waited. Even though we lost a day, we more than made up for it by shopping in Nashville, seeing a Cartel show, eating at Cracker Barrell, enjoying fish and chips with my brother Josh, and sightseeing in downtown Franklin. We stayed with our friends Brad and Joy, who only moved to Tennessee a year ago, so they were excited to get some sightseeing in also. Below are some pictures of the fun we had.

Today began a week of teacher inservices for all the teachers at AVCS. It was so exciting to see everyone!! I can't wait till school starts next week.


Our friends Brad and Joy

Josh and I at McCleary's eating fish and chips


Joy and I enjoying the Cartel show


Kyle and I in Nashville

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a cute picture of me and brad....but love the ones of you two! Cant wait for you to move here and we can take all kinds of fun pictures all the time! :)