Friday, November 28, 2008

More Family Fun!

After a lazy morning of sleeping in (yes, even Katelyn slept in till 10:30) Kyle, Katelyn and I headed down to San Diego to visit with my cousins. Jamie is now 6 months pregnant and it was so great to see her little belly growing. My Uncle Greg, Auntie Beth, and my cousins Dan and Kelly are in town so it was so wonderful to spend time with family. We had a delicious dinner (thanks Auntie Beth!) and then spent time catching up on how everyone is doing. My cousin Dan wants a camera like ours so I decided to take the night off and let him take pictures. I love spending time with family!  Thanks cousins for having us over today!

Katelyn is beginning to love puppies! She kept trying to reach out and pet Lucy. At one point Lucy sat at my feet waiting for Katelyn to finish her bottle and then promptly rolled over on her back so Katelyn could scratch her tummy. Too cute! Now that I see how well she does interacting with dogs I sometimes wish we had one, but then I remember a baby you can cart anywhere ... can't really do that with a dog.

Well I'm off to bed. For those of you in this area, our family jeweler is opening a jewelry store in Newport Beach called Newport Jewelers. If you take the 55-s to Newport Blvd. Then take Newport Blvd to PCH-S. It's across the street from Starbucks on the right side of the street. The opening is tomorrow, so pop buy if you have some time and check out all his great jewelry.

Getting lovings from Auntie Beth


"That's my toy Lucy."
Katelyn's starting to push up on her hands and knees and scoot backwards. We're not sure why backwards instead of forwards, but we're sure she's going to be crawling before we know it.



Cooking with Auntie Beth
I love this picture, she makes the cutest faces!

1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

i love that last pic of her!