Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Play Date Tuesday

We didn't have MOPS today because it's Thanksgiving week so I invited Meygan & Kylie and Jessica & Ella to come down to the beach house for a play date. I thought it would be fun to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather before the clouds and the rain roll in.  Now that Katelyn can sit up, it's so cute to watch her interact with Ella and Kylie. Well she still mostly watches them. I think she's wishing she was on the move like they are. I'm okay to wait a couple more months before I have to go crazy baby proofing the house because Katelyn is crawling around and getting into everything. Thanks ladies for hanging out, it was great to see you and watch the girls play together. What a fun morning!







We came home from our play date and Katelyn played with her stacking toy. She gets excited when she figures out how to take the first ring off. So cute! I couldn't resist taking a picture.

We went to check the mail and Katelyn got a Thanksgiving card from Great-Papa and Grandma Circle. She carried it all the way home! She also got a card from Great-Nana and Papa Billings earlier this week.

1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

a very fun time with the girls...thanks for organizing the afternoon. i love the pic of me kissing ella, i'm going to save that one. i love katelyn's new ring stacker!