Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane....

Well we're off to Boston tomorrow to visit my mom and grandparents for 7 days. It's taken me the last 2 days to pack and even as I sit here I'm wondering if I've forgotten to add anything to my list of stuff to pack. At this point I guess I need to let go and resign myself to the fact that if I have forgotten anything then I guess it's a good thing there's a Babies R Us near by. I'm so excited for this trip and I'm praying that Katelyn does well on the plane. 5 1/2 hours is a long time for our little active one to sit still. I'm also praying that we can convince the person who has booked the window seat next to us that a seat in another row might be more comfortable for him/her. I already packed my camera so I'll have plenty of pictures to share from our trip. 

Bon Voyage,
Alissa
xoxo

0 comments: