Sunday, November 9, 2008

Vacation - Day 2

This morning we woke up and headed to church to spend some time with God. It was wonderful to enjoy the service while Katelyn napped in the swing in the nursery. Katelyn got all dressed up in a cute outfit so her grandma and great-papa could show her off to all their friends at church. After church we came home, ate lunch and my Auntie Bev came over to visit. Katelyn loved hanging out watching football, Go Patriots!! Kyle, Katelyn and I took a long afternoon nap and it was back to hanging out with the family. Mom got me this amazing baby food maker called the Beaba from Williams-Sonoma so we decided to home make some carrots for Katelyn. I mixed in some breastmilk to make the taste the little sweater and I think Katelyn liked them a little better than the green beans and sweet peas. We had lot's of fun hanging out today and can't wait to go take family pictures at The Picture People tomorrow morning. 4 generations!!! So awesome!










Well I'm off to eat Cinnamon Rolls and head to bed.
Love, Alissa
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn is such a lil cutie pie.... we wanna baby-sit!!! xoxox