Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 1 Saturday

This morning I woke up around 7:30, came downstairs and found Katelyn watching Sesame Street with her Grandma. She gave me a big smile when I said good morning and then went back to focusing on Elmo. Too cute! She hung out for a while and then took a morning nap from 9-11am. After her nap Mom, Katelyn and I headed to the grocery store to pick up some yummy food to cook this week.



Here's Katelyn enjoying hanging out with her Great-Papa and eating her dinner.

We decided to put Katelyn in her Bumbo with some toys and show her what the rest of us were eating for dinner. LOBSTER!! So yummy! I haven't had lobster in years, it was such a wonderful treat. Thanks Mom! Katelyn thought it was funny to watch the lobsters try and crawl across the kitchen floor.
We ended up doing a lot of fun stuff today from going grocery shopping, to Target, and then after dinner we headed over to the local mall so that Josh could buy a rad peacoat and we could check out Santa. I think we're going to try and have Katelyn take pictures with Santa on Monday after we take family pictures at The Picture People. Katelyn was such a trooper today and spent the day laughing and smiling in the laps of her Great-Papa, her Grandma and her Uncle Josh. Great-Nana is getting over a cold. She didn't even fuss when she got tired. Of course, she was so pooped out she could wait to get home from the mall, take her bath and go to bed. And now as I'm writing this I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Goodnight all, Alissa xoxo

0 comments: