Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love the holidays! Yesterday we headed down to the beach house to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends. There were about 30 of us enjoying the beautiful weather and fellowship with friends. I had tons of fun taking pictures of each family on the patio overlooking the water. Kyle's Mom's best friend Colleen just got a brand new King Charles Spaniel and Katelyn had so much fun watching the puppy wander around sniffing everyone's feet. She made sure to keep on eye on the puppy every time she was around. We tried to take a couple pictures of them together, but the puppy kept trying to lick Katelyn's mouth. Too cute! This year I'm so thankful for not just my family, but for our newest addition, Katelyn, being able to be a stay at home mom, a wonderful husband, and new friends. 


It's hard to believe how fast time goes by and before I know it another year will pass. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to start putting up my decorations around the house. Of course some of my smaller decorations will have to stay in boxes as Katelyn's starting to become more mobile. 









3 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

small dogs + baby = very cute!

BIG dogs + baby = scary as heck!

Jessica, Mike, Jake, and Brooke said...

I second that! I love the tights on Katelyn's chubby legs! I can't wait to put tights on Brooke! Having a daughter is such fun!

Meygan said...

I love the picture of the puppy kissing katelyn...very cute