Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Got My Wings!

Well me made it here safely last night and Katelyn did a lot better than we expected during the flight. She did have trouble getting some sleep, and pooped out of her diaper at one point (so great!) but other than that things went smoothly. We arrived at 8:45pm Boston time and were met by my brother, mother and grandfather. My brother and I had talked a month ago and decided to surprise Mom by having Josh buy a ticket and fly out to visit for the weekend also. His flight came in earlier than ours and you can imagine Mom's surprise when she got a call from my brother who said he was "waiting." "Waiting for what?" Mom said. "Waiting for you to come pick me up at the bus station!" It was so much fun hearing Mom's excitement as she retold the story to us while we waited for our bags at baggage claim. 

I'm a big girl on a plane!

We headed back to the house and were greeted by my Nana, who was so excited to finally meet Katelyn. Katelyn was all smiles and loved spending time with everyone. At 10:50 p.m Grandma gave Katelyn a bath, she nursed and she was off to bed. She slept from 11:15 - 7:00am!! Since she's sleeping in my mom's room, when she woke up Mom gave her a bottle and her and my papa played with Katelyn till I woke up. Talk about being spoiled! 

Katelyn with her Great-Papa
Bath time with Grandma

0 comments: