Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks Great Grandma & Grandpa

Last night I was asked to be a part of a panel at Azusa Pacific University's Orange campus. Every term one of my former professors puts together a panel for her class on Education Foundations/Classroom Exp. K-8. It is one of the final classes you take while student teaching before you receive your teaching credential. The panel gives students the opportunity to ask alumni questions about interviewing, how we got our first teaching job, etc. This is the 3rd time I've sat on a panel for Dr. Brady and I love it. It's so great to meet other teachers who are passionate about teaching. 

While I was at the panel I dropped Katelyn off at Great Grandma and Grandpa Circle's house down the street in Orange. When I got there Great Grandma Circle had bought a beautiful quilt and an adorable pink poodle for Katelyn to use when she's at their house. Katelyn loved the poodle and didn't want to let it go when it was time to go home. We ended up bringing it home with us and Katelyn cuddled up next to it and fell asleep on the way home. 

Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa for watching Katelyn and for her pink poodle!!! We love you. Love A, xoxo





0 comments: