Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday 13

For this weeks Thursday 13 I thought I would write about 13 things I love about Kyle. In a marriage I believe it's important for us to lift each other up in prayer and offer encouragement to one another. Even though Kyle knows all the reasons I love him, I want to share them all with you.

1. His passion for life. It's never a dull moment when Kyle Circle is around.

2. The way he makes me laugh.

3. He always reminds me how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am.

4. His spontaneity. 

5. Instead of feeling his life was over when we had Katelyn, he told me he wanted another one already.

6. His integrity in his personal life, and business.

7. He is the most loyal person I know.

8. His willingness to be open and share with me.

9. He always asks me how my day was... not many guys do that.

10. His smile and his laugh.

11. His willingness to help others no matter what is going on in his life.

12. He is quick to forgive.

13. How much he loves Katelyn.

I love you babe, and I feel so honored to be your wife. Love, A

0 comments: