Monday, October 27, 2008

Gross Mom, Green Beans?!

After taking Katelyn to the pediatrician for her 4 month wellness visit on October 16 he told me I could start Katelyn on baby food. She had already been eating rice cereal every night for dinner for 2 weeks, but I wanted to ease her in slowly so I decided to give her cereal for one more week before introducing her to green beans. Today I decided to give Katelyn green beans for lunch. I mixed in a little breast milk too sweeten it up a little bit for her. It was hilarious to watch her eat her beans. She made funny faces and gaged a little, but she kept eating as I fed it to her. Once she was done and cleaned up she sat in her Bumbo chair jabbering, and what Kyle and I believe she was telling us was what she thought of her meal. We'll see how she does tomorrow.




3 comments:

Meygan said...

Kylie still does not like green beans. I have tried mixing them up with other veggies and she prefers them that way. Plus it takes them a bit of time to get used to green veggies---who likes those anyways?

FRANSZTASTIC said...

Green Beans for Life!!! Love'em in the morning... mid-breakfast... brunch... lunch... mid-day snack on toast... late afternoon breakfast...evening dinner... dessert w/ a pea on top... bring it!!!

I love to PEA!!! - Mr. Mike - Jess is not taking any ownership of this comment. SHE is PEA'd off!!!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

That was a stupid comment. I knew they were green beans and then I got to the end and turned them to peas. Oh well... they're both green and come out the same.
Much love... Mr. LAME-O