Monday, October 27, 2008

La-La-La-La Ladybug

I thought it sheer brilliance to make Katelyn a hula baby for Halloween. Since she is part Hawaiian I thought it only fitting for her first costume. However, after we had her pictures taken it occurred to us that her costume might be too summery for Halloween night. Bummed out I searched for an alternative... and I found one. Kyle and I were at Irvine Spectrum and we spotted this cute ladybug costume in the window at Carters. We quickly ran in before they closed and picked it up for Katelyn to wear. Since we're going to 2 parties this costume should keep her nice and warm and if she falls asleep it will be like she's wearing warm jammies. Last night I decided to try the costume on her and take some pictures. She loved it! and of course she looked adorable!






1 comments:

Meygan said...

I love the ladybug costume. But, I have a feeling after you are at our party for the first part of the night, you won't want to leave all of the fun and games at the Caston's!!!haha