Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thursday 13

Well I forgot to write my Thursday 13 this week so here it is. This week I thought I would write about 13 places I would love to travel to someday.

1. Italy: I've always wanted to visit Italy, but in all my years of traveling, somehow never made it to Europe.

2. Bahamas: This is where Kyle and I went on our honeymoon and I would love to go back when we are done having children and they are a little older to share with them memories of adventures past and create new memories along the way.

3. Hawaii: My family is from Hawaii and I will never say no to an opportunity to go back any chance I get.

4. China: My dad is currently living in Shanghai and I would love to travel there and soak up all the culture this country has to offer.

5. Hong Kong: I lived in HK before the takeover and only went back once to visit after and would love to once again enjoy the lights and festivities that Christmas and Chinese New Year have to offer.

6. Georgia: Because I always hear about how great "Hotlanta" is.

7. Florida: It seems that dreams come true at Disney World and I would love to travel there some day with my best friends and their children.

8. France: Again anywhere in Europe would be amazing to travel through.

9. Malaysia: I would love to go back and visit my high school and old stomping grounds. Maybe I'd even grab some Roti Chanai and a Ramley Burger along the way.

10. Africa: I would love to go on a wild Safari and enjoy a true sense of being completely surrounded by nature and God's creation.

11. Egypt: who doesn't want to see King Tut and the pyramids.

12. Spain: I would love to learn how to really salsa!

13. Fiji: I have always wanted to go to Fiji. We thought about going for our honeymoon, but went to the Bahamas instead. No regrets there, but I hope to swim in the clear blue water of Fiji alongside dolphins someday.

I'm headed to bed. I'll post more tomorrow. My best friends from high school, Devon and Ayse, flew in to spend a couple days with me and we've been out and about having a good time. Love, A

0 comments: