Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Katelyn's 4 Month Photo Shoot

Today I took Katelyn to The Picture People to have her 4 month old photos taken. She's been smiling and talking so much at home I was hoping we could get a couple pictures of her smiling during the session. I decided that since it's October I would have pictures of her taken in her Halloween costume... she is going to be a Hula baby. I went to the store and bought her a lei and skirt and altered them so that they would fit her. She looked so adorable!!!!!!!!! Katelyn loved the photographer and spent the whole shoot talking and smiling. Of course, I still love the ones where she's "smiling with her eyes" as Tyra Banks always says. The Picture People always sends me a slideshow of my proofs, so sorry about the "z" imprint, but I can't afford to buy them all even though I love them all.









1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

oh my goodness!!! so cute...i have to make my appt. today for next week b/c ella is 6 mo. now! what a GREAT idea to put the pics (even with the Z) on your blog, you are brilliant! katelyn looks way to cute in the hula skirt!