Saturday, January 16, 2010

Visit with Uncle Josh

My brother was in town for 4 days this past week visiting his good friend and college roommate. He will be back next month when my dad, his wife Siobhan and my grandparents visit, but we got to go out to dinner with him while he was here. He hasn't seen Katelyn since she was 5 1/2 months old and he'd never met Brayden. Brayden loved meeting his Uncle Josh, look he's smiling at him in the picture. Katelyn also loved spending time with her uncle, so much so that yesterday afternoon she was sitting on her little toy car saying, "bye, bye, Josh, Josh, Josh." When I asked her if she wanted to go see her uncle she said, "yes, Josh." So cute!! I'm so excited for my family to visit next month.

I wish I would've taken more pictures, but I didn't get a chance to.

0 comments: