Monday, January 25, 2010

Brayden's 2 Month Wellness Visit

Today I took Brayden to his 2 month wellness check up.

Weight: 13lbs 2oz (75th percentile)

Height: 24.5 inches (90th percentile)

Brayden looks great! He's growing like a weed, eating, pooping and sleeping well. More often than not I'm getting 4-5 hour stretches, which is awesome. Brayden has really begun to smile a lot and we're constantly trying to make funny noises and faces to make him smile. The doctor says he should start giggling soon. I can't wait!! Brayden is very alert and can focus on objects and watch things move. He is also tracking very well, which I think is because he needs to always have one eye on his big sister.

The hardest part of today's visit was the shots Brayden had to get. He got 2 shots and it was heartbreaking to hear him cry. I remember when Katelyn was that little and got her shots for the first time. I think she remembers too because I'm pretty sure she cried more than he did watching him get his shots today. In fact it took her till we got home to calm down. She doesn't even cry like that when she gets shots. 

Please continue to pray that Brayden's acid reflux keeps getting better. We didn't have to increase his medication dosage, but I would love for him to be fully off the meds by his 4 month wellness visit.














0 comments: