Sunday, January 3, 2010

Circle Family Christmas

Every year we gather as a family to celebrate Christmas with Kyle's dad's side of the family. We draw names from a hat for a gift exchange, eat a yummy dinner, and enjoy one another's company. This year we have 2 new additions to our celebration - Brayden and Brendan's fiance Ashtyn. We are so excited for our new additions and can't wait till August when we can officially call Ashtyn family.

So I'm bummed this picture didn't really turn out well. My nice camera's battery died just as we were getting ready to take the picture. Since I had everyone posed I had no choice but to use my point and shoot back up. As you can see it didn't come out well.





Look how big our little buddy is! At 6 weeks old I'm guessing he's around 10lbs already.

0 comments: