Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I normally don't make New Year's Resolutions. Not that I don't make them because I can't keep them, I just don't make them. This year I decided to turn over a new leaf and make some resolutions or goals as I'm going to call them. So here I go:

1. Do NOT get pregnant in 2010!
2. Loose weight. tighten stomach. My goal is to get down to 120lbs, right around where I was when I got married. I'm going to be vulnerable and say that right now I'm 137lbs. I feel ok with this since I just had Brayden 8 weeks ago.
3. Work on my prayer life. I'm finding solace in prayer these days. I'm at peace and loving watching God work in my life and my families.
4. Continue to market and grow Rags to Stitches Boutique.

I know that 4 doesn't seem like a lot, but it is for me. I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing.

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?

0 comments: