Monday, January 18, 2010

Relief, Sleep, an Answered Prayer

I'm so excited to report that the last 2 nights Brayden has slept a 5 hour stretch. This has been such an answer to prayer as I was feeling as though I was at my wits end. I was exhausted, trying to figure out how to run on less sleep, take care of Katelyn, spend time with Kyle, and still feel like I had some of my own time. You Mommy's out there know what I'm talking about. But having the past 2 nights of a 5 hour stretch has given me a renewed energy and has helped my patience level to increase (for lack of a better word). I owe this all to the Lord, who has answered my prayers. My prayer for more patience, my prayer for sleep and my prayer for time with my husband. I hope to report again soon that this wonderful stretch of sleep only increases and that pretty soon he'll be sleeping through the night just like Katelyn. Ahh! Won't that be nice!

Well I'm off to bed! Love, A

0 comments: