Friday, January 8, 2010

Playtime

I pulled out the play mat today for Brayden because I noticed that in the last couple days he'd been enjoying watching the lights and the fish on his swing. He's becoming so much more alert and already beginning to notice his surroundings. Brayden loved the play mat and even attempted several times to bat the monkey and the elephant above him. I think Katelyn was a little jealous of him getting all the attention and she came over and laid next to him. She leaned over, gave him a kiss and said, "aaww."

On a different note, the medicine seems to be working and Brayden is sleeping so much better. I even pulled out the pack and play for him to sleep in rather than sleeping on me all night. I've found he is preferring sleeping on his tummy. Sshhh! Don't tell my pediatrician! =)



0 comments: