Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kyle's feeding Katelyn

Last night at 2:30 I was still up with Katelyn helping her cope with a gassy tummy. I decided to try out my new breast pump. I have to preface by saying I love the Madela breast pump; it's worth every penny. Anyway, I pumped 4 oz. of milk as I'm trying to get Katelyn used to a bottle, so if we're going somewhere I can feed her with a bottle rather than nursing. That and Kyle and I got tickets to the Red Sox/Angels game Friday night and I really want to go. Kyle decided to feed her today to help her get used to the bottle and.... she took it!!! YEAH!!! That means that I can pump and leave Grandma 2 bottles and Kyle and I can have a date night. Our first one since our little tyke was born. WOOPIE!!!

1 comments:

Joanne said...

And you both deserve every minute of your night out! Go Sox!!!