Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Friday Night Out

Last Friday night the girls decided to go out and kick up our heels while the husbands stayed home and watched the babies. We all met at one location so the men could hang out with each other while watching the little ones and the girls headed out to CPK for dinner. Dinner was delicious and filled with laughter and good conversation. Then it was off to Cahoots for a night of line dancing and two-stepping. Meygan and Patty hit the floor first and before long I was out there attempting to look like I knew what I was doing. Often times I felt that by the time I picked up the dance the song was over. It was so much fun and we all talked about going once a month so we can all become pros. Patty and Meygan area already pros, but Rachel, Jessica and I are hoping to catch on. It was great to have a girls night out. I had so much fun! Thanks for the memories girls!!

Kyle did amazing with Katelyn. He said she ate and slept and spent some time awake hanging out with the guys. The boys had fun with the baby girls - hopefully we can get them to watch them again so we can head to Cahoots for some more line dancing fun!

0 comments: