Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Swim!

After sleeping in and having a relaxing morning, Kyle and I took Katelyn to the pool. We haven't been to the pool since before Katelyn got sick, so it was nice to lather up in sunscreen and spend some time as a family at the pool. Since I usually take Katelyn swimming with Meygan, Kylie, Jessica and Ella, Kyle hadn't had the chance to swim around with her yet. She loved having her daddy swim around the pool with her. Katelyn was kicking her legs and trying to drink the pool water. I'm so amazed by how acclimated she has become to being in the swimming pool. Now that school is starting back up on Tuesday, I'm going to start taking her a couple times a week. We only stayed at the pool for a little over a hour because Kyle and I were hungry and Katelyn fell asleep in my arms. Yup! She passes out after playing in the pool water.

Thanks daddy for taking me for a swim in the pool!!





2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

how fun! we went to the pool yesterday too! It was a good hot pool day!

Meygan said...

Hey, cute bathing suite, good taste