Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm 2 months old!!

Today I took Katelyn to have her 2 month old pictures done at The Picture People. This was a much better experience than when I took her to JC Penny last month. The photographer was so great and not only did she get great pictures, Katelyn responded really well to her. I'm so glad I decided to go there this time. Even though it's a little more expensive, it's worth it for the great pictures you get. Plus, they print them for you while you wait. Last month I had to wait 2 weeks to get my pictures back. Before I headed to Picture People I stopped by a little boutique called Rascals to Rebels to buy Katelyn a new headband for her pictures. She look so adorable in it. Picture People emailed me the photos from the shoot so I could send them to family for additional orders. Here are some of our favorites. Sorry about the logo imprint, they don't want you to print the pictures they email you.





This picture was entered in the Picture People personality contest. Maybe she'll win!


2 comments:

Joanne Bachran said...

Ok, now tell me Katelyn isn't the most gorgeous baby ever!! I am a proud grandma! She's looking more like you now, Alissa!!!

Palmer Family said...

Oh so precious!! The pictures turned out great! I like her new headband too:)