Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!

Today Katelyn and I met up with Meygan and Kylie, and Jessica and Ella at Meygan's pool. I had been waiting to introduce the pool to Katelyn because I was worried that she wouldn't like it. My plan was to wait till she was a little older so I wouldn't get in the pool and turn around and get out. She's 6 1/2 weeks olds, so I figured there's no time like the present. Katelyn did so good and I think she had tons of fun!! She cried a little when we first got in but I think it's because it was a little cold and she's not a big fan of having a "full" diaper. Once we were in there for a couple of minutes she settled down, sucked on her pacifier and after a while she was dozing in and out. She was so cute in her little giraffe print bikini and sun hat. We have baby sunglasses for her but we lent them to Ella. Katelyn hung out in the pool with me until about 4:15 and then it was time to eat. I changed her out of her suit, got her dressed, fed her and she passed out. It was so great to hang out with other moms and do the mom and baby thing. Thanks for the invite Meygan, see you next Tuesday!! Love, A & K





0 comments: