Thursday, June 26, 2008

My little cuddler

It was so cute, this morning, after feeding Katelyn, I laid her on the sofa on her tummy to help her move some of the gas that's been keeping her awake at night. After eating breakfast I decided to lay down near her and relax. All of a sudden she started whining a little and then began attempting to worm crawl. She would put her knees up to her chest then push them all the way out trying to scoot towards me. I leaned over to help her and once she had made it up to the crook of my arm, she sighed and fell back to sleep. It was the cutest thing my mom and I had ever seen. She didn't want to eat, she just wanted to come cuddle with her mommy. Katelyn has also started rubbing her head against my cheek when she wants kisses or to tell me how much she loves me. It's pretty amazing to watch her grow and change everyday and it's hard to believe she's already 11 days old. I feel that my love for her grows and grows each and every day.

0 comments: