Thursday, June 5, 2008

And so it begins....

Last night the combination of labor cramps and braxton hicks started to kick in on a pretty regular basis. While I don't think she's coming tonight or tomorrow, I'm beginning to wonder if Katelyn is going to make an early appearance. I have to say, women aren't kidding when they say that labor cramps are extremely uncomfortable. Please be praying that I can try to relax. All the labor pains are creating an intense urge to "nest" and finish getting everything in the nursery together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you start to feel some cramping drink a TON and I mean a TON of water, if you can't get a ton of water down go for juice and lay on your left side... it usually helps, when you are experiencing "false" labor pains, and remember, these fun little cramps only help prepare your body for Katelyn's arrival! As for the "nesting", I was crazy too, more so with Ava then Taegan, ask Ryan, nuts, like painting walls while he was at work by myself... oh man the things we do. Just remember Katelyn only cares that she has a Mommy and Daddy to love on her, a carseat to go home in, diapers, and of course every little girl wants a cute outfit or two. Since I know you have all that, you really are ready for her to come! Have fun these last couple of weeks being a family of 2!

P.S. We are jealous you got to hang out with the Welches, we want to hang out with them too :)