Monday, June 23, 2008

Katelyn's first bath at home

Grandma (my mom) and I gave Katelyn a bath yesterday. It had been almost a week but we were trying to hold off because she's been on the bellirubin lights for her jaundice. The doctor said that we could take her off the lights so that we could give her a bath. Grandma and Grandpa Circle were coming for a visit so I wanted her to be nice and clean. Katelyn did so well in the bath and cried only a little during the whole ordeal. We noticed as we brushed her hair that she has some little curls coming in and highlights. She has light brown highlights in her hair!






On a positive note Katelyn's been doing well on the lights. She has trouble sleeping with them and so we've been experimenting with different ways to help her sleep comfortably with the lights on. So far she likes her side. The nurse came to our house this morning and took blood again and we're hoping she'll be able to come off the lights today. I'm not going to lie, I have major cabin fever from not having left the house since last Friday, except to run to the doctor's clinic because I had an allergic reaction to the MMR shot they gave me at the hospital and have a rash that covers my entire body practically.


4 comments:

Meygan said...

First bath...how fun. Make sure you keep giving them to her as often as possible so she gets used to them...
Praying your rash goes away fast and that you get a chance to get out of the house for even a quick walk.
Meygan

Anonymous said...

kjh

Anonymous said...

love to see pics of her facing the camera naked with her legs up like that, my fav pussy is baby pussy

Anonymous said...

no kidding, nothing I enjoy more than wanking to a lovely little baby p u ss y, looking to share pics too