Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miss Brooke's 1st Birthday...

Katelyn and I have been staying busy while Kyle is away. Today, after enjoying a relaxing morning together, we headed to Katelyn's buddy Brooke's 1st birthday party. Her Mama Jessica did an AMAZING job planning Brooke's birthday. She made everything from the banners, to the runners, to the cookies, boo boo bags, well and everything else you see in the pictures herself. AMAZING!! I keep telling her I would love to start a small party planning company with her because when we're together we're always coming up with fun, creative ideas for parties and crafts. It's one of the many things I love about our friendship. Katelyn and I had so much fun at the party. I didn't get very many pictures of the party going on, but I did make sure to get pictures of all the decorations. Enjoy! Happy 1st Birthday Brooke, we love you!!

This is the gift Katelyn gave Brooke for her birthday. My friend Stephanie Burke makes toy boxes as a business and I had her make a shabby shic theme box for Brooke to match her nursery. The letters are pink with white polka dots and the sides were painted with light and dark pink flowers with rhinestone accents. Inside we filled it with a coloring book, and a pink and brown crayon roll up I make for Brooke.
Dessert table....yummy.


Love the birthday banner!
Gift table with the goodie bags that had hand made boo boo bags in them. Jess also made the runner you see. If you click on the picture you'll be able to see the side of the box a little better.
Backyard decor
Katelyn enjoying her cupcake. I let her have at it, and she only at 1/3 of it. She has better self control than I do. =)
Brooke after she got to dig into her birthday cake. I'm pretty sure she would've eaten the whole thing, but her mommy and daddy decided she'd had enough.
Our friends Cesar, Patty and their baby Liam (2 1/2 months). They are such an adorable family. Jessica took a picture of Katelyn and I together so I'll post it when she sends it to me.

Thanks for the invite Shumard's, we had so much fun celebrating with you!

0 comments: