Thursday, September 24, 2009

15 Month Check Up

Katelyn had her 15 month wellness visit this week. After months of frustration with her first pediatrician I finally found a new doctor that I love!! We recently switched to Coastal Kids and Dr. Lee is awesome. Katelyn loves her and the office. She had so much fun talking about all the fishies on the wall and playing with all the toys. She even sat quietly in my lap during her entire check up. Katelyn weighed in at 23.6lbs and is 30 inches tall. She's still in the 50th percentile for both height and weight, which is not surprising since Kyle and I are both short. She now has 8 teeth and 4 more coming in and has about 10 words in her vocabulary she uses on a regular basis. The doctors said she looks great and is progressing really well for her age. I do need to work harder and getting her interested in blocks. She doesn't have any interest in stacking or playing with them. Katelyn had to get 3 shots, boo! but she did great and by the time I had strapped her in the car and we were on our way home, poor thing, had already passed out. Thank you for all your prayers. Kyle and I are having so much fun with Katelyn and are blessed to have such a wonderful God who saw us fit to be her parents.



0 comments: