Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day at Grandpa and Gigi's house

After spending the first part of the week sick with a high fever, being misdiagnosed with an ear infection, breaking out in a bad rash all over her body as a reaction to the meds we figured out she didn't need Katelyn spent the day with her Grandpa and Gigi. The Saturday before I left for my trip Kyle and I dropped Katelyn off at her grandparents so we could spend the entire day together having fun and relaxing before our month of traveling began. It was so much fun to get our hair cut, have lunch with friends, a great dinner at Ho Sum (one of our favorite restaurants in NB), watch the sunset at the Balboa Pier and a enjoy chocolate covered slice of cheesecake for dessert. It almost felt almost like we were pregnant with our first, not our second. Katelyn spent the day running around, playing outside, and picking flowers for her grandparents. Thanks Grandpa and Gigi for watching Katelyn Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and Monday so that I could get everything I needed to for my trip. Love you guys!!



0 comments: