Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So Sorry!

Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I know, I know, it's shocking that I've gone this long without having something to say. I've been knee deep in grading, as parent/teacher conferences are next week for the middle school - YIKES!! I have comfort knowing that 1. I did this last year and it wasn't so bad and 2. at least I have the support of the other 4 core middle school teachers sitting with me in each conference. Thankfully, this year, we have a new online system called Edline, where parents can check their students grades, so hopefully many of them won't be surprised by what we say in the conference.

This weekend Kyle and I are heading out, once again, to New Jersey for the Princeton v. Yale game. I'm so excited for the weekend getaway and hope that we win! Princeton lost last week 0-7(tough game) and Yale has gone undefeated, so the Tigers need to play hard. We fly out on Friday night on the red eye and arrive Saturday morning in time to shower, change and head to the tailgate party before the game. Then we spend the night in NJ on Saturday and head back to the airport Sunday for the trip home. I know, we're crazy, but we're young and you're only young once. Or so they say.

Please keep me in your prayers as I'm working hard to finish up my paper. My goal is to finish by the earlier date, January 10, which is totally feasible, providing I keep trucking along. It has been harder than I thought to juggle school, and my paper, but I'm confident it's going to be a good one.

I'll write again soon!
~ Alissa

0 comments: