Thursday, November 22, 2007

Big Bear

Kyle and I had the chance to take another weekend getaway to Big Bear with our cousins Jamie and Andrew. Saturday we had fun sleeping in, indulging in The Grizzly for breakfast and then walking it off around Big Bear's small, quaint town. Kyle and I love to walk around town when we visit Big Bear, not to shop, but to enjoy the fresh air. It was a beautiful weekend, sunny and in the high 60's! We didn't even need a jacket for most of the day.

Sunday we spent a good majority of the day cleaning out the garage at the cabin and getting rid of trash that had built up over the years. I guess I should be more honest and say that Kyle and Andrew worked hard cleaning out the garage. But when it was time to head over to the renal cabin on the Fawnskin side to replace the BBQ's, and put in a pool table, Jamie and I were able to pitch in and do our part. The game room at the rental cabin looks great! I'm jealous, now I want to be able to go over there and play pool when we head up there for weekend getaways.

0 comments: