Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's the little things...

Last night Kyle and I were supposed to go to the Switchfoot/Relient K show, but I wasn't feeling well so I ended up staying home. I was bummed that I missed seeing my favorite band, Switchfoot, play. We've been so busy lately we haven't had any time together and I was missing him as I laid in bed relaxing. At 10:30 I recieved a phone call from Kyle and I could hear the song, "Only Hope," playing in the background. When Kyle and I got married three years ago, I walked down the aisle to that song. As it played in the background, Kyle told me how he remembered our wedding day and how beautiful I looked as I walked down the aisle. And as I laid in bed, tears streaming down my face because he thought to call me when they played our song, I felt blessed to have such a wonderful husband. It's definitely all about the little things....

0 comments: