Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving friends and family! It has been a wonderful, relaxing day for Kyle and I. I hope that you are all having a wonderful day, filled with millions of things to be grateful for. Kyle and I have felt so blessed this year, and have much to be thankful for.

1. Our families are all healthly
2. We have wonderful friends
3. We've made so many wonderful new friends this year
4. Teaching is going well
5. My mom got a promotion at work!
6. Kyle's ventures are all going incredibly well
7. We have been fortunate enough to travel several times this year
8. We get to spend Christmas with my family in Boston this year
9. Most of all I'm so thankful for Kyle and who his is in my life. He has been supportive, encouraging, compassionate, and reminds me constantly how much he loves me. Who could ask for more?!!!

Today, we spent Thanksgiving with Kyle's family, and instead of having our usual home cooked meal, we opted to head to a delicious restaurant known as the Orange County Minning Company. They serve a Thanksgiving buffet, filled with more food than you could possibly imagine. We all ate till we were stuffed and then headed to the beach house for a tour. It's hard to believe that it's almost done!!! Here are some recent pictures....


0 comments: