Thursday, November 22, 2007

2+1=3

Well if you haven't figured it out yet by the title of my blog......I'm pregnant! Or is the pc term, we're pregnant? I'm not sure. Kyle and I found out five weeks ago that we are going to be expecting a little addition to our family. As of today, Thanksgiving Day, we are 10 weeks along in this adventure and growing more and more excited with each passing day. It's crazy to think that sometime around June 19 (as I know most little ones are hesitant to enter the world on their due date) Kyle and I are going to be a mommy and daddy. I guess I should add this to the list of things I'm grateful for this Thanksgiving. So far, I've been doing great. My only complaint is that I've been extremely tired a lot, which is one of the reasons I haven't blogged much lately. By the time I'm doing all my grading, planning, and cooking dinner, I'm ready to head to bed and go to sleep. They say that you sleep alot in the first trimester so I guess I'm doing something right. Kyle's been great! He has been helping me out so much, and doesn't even let me feel bad for a minute that I'm tired or not feeling well.

I recently signed up on a website called babycenter.com, which is a great website for all you future mothers out there. Each week they send me an update on what the baby looks like, how it's developing, and and gives me tips for overcoming queasyness and other undiscussable preganacy mysteries. So far here's what our little peanut, as we are calling our little one, looks like.....

1 comments: