Saturday, September 22, 2007

Go Tigers!!



After a rough start last week in their game against LeHigh, Princeton pulled out all the stops and beat Lafayette this week . Averaging over 48 yards after the first half, Tiger fans knew that we were off to a strong start. The Circle family has much to be excited about as Brendan was choosen captain of the team this year. So far he hasn't put many yards on the board, but the team is working hard to give everyone shot at the action. Being his sister-in-law though, I just want the ball to be thrown to him. This is his senior year and we want him to play as much as possible.

If you click on the blog title you, it will link you to the Princeton Tiger's football page where you can tune into their games every Saturday. Not going to lie, it's not as much fun to listen to the game, but I still find myself yelling and cheering at my computer. I'm working on trying to imagine I'm there, although, I don't know a great deal about football, so I get confused when the commentators talk about calls. Speaking of the commentators, I'm mesmorized by the fact that they are able to remember all the players names so they can give the listeners the play-by-play as it's happening. Talk about needing to be on the ball! So great!!!

Stats so far....
Game 1 - Princeton v. LeHigh (L) 32-21
Game 2 - Princeton v. Lafayete (W) 20-14

Brendan Circle
Passes - 5
Yards - 134


Brendan, #6, for the Princeton Tigers!!

Here's my Princeton game experience...


When Lafayette almost scored a touchdown in the first 15 seconds of the game but recieved a penalty!

First touchdown, way to go Kenny Gunter!

2nd touch down, way to go RC!

And the Tiger's WIN the game!!

0 comments: