Monday, September 17, 2007

Circle Custom Creations

As many of you know I launched a children's party planning company in Orange County this summer. I would love your prayer support as I begin to market this business through referrals. I have some mothers who are already interested and am excited about any additional opportunities that might arise. Please check out my blog I'm using as a temporary website until the official one is up and running. All you need to do is click on the title of this blog and it will link you to the site. If you know anyone who might be in need of a party planner (yes, I can do more than children's parties) then please have them contact me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alissa! good talking to you today! i know you'll have lots of success with your company. you're totally good with kids.. and planning. the perfect mix! :)