Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 Years and Counting...

Yesterday, Kyle and I celebrated our three year anniversary. Even today as I'm writing, I'm amazed at how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that I was slipping into my beautiful weddding dress and attempting to each granola and yogurt as I waited anxiously for the ceremony to begin. Like everything in my life, I was ready early and spent the last hour watching my bridesmaids scury around. It was a beautiful ceremony followed by a reception filled with laughter and loved ones. As Kyle and I got ready to go to dinner last night we reminised about the day.

Kyle is the most amazing man I know, and everyday that we've been married I fall more and more in love with him and can't imagine my life without him in it. He made yesterday so special! At 11:30 I recieved an email letting me know that he was going to pick up lunch and bring it to school. Not only did Kyle pick up food but he ate and laughed amongst the teachers during our lunch break. He has such an amazing personality, they loved him! Then at the end of period 7, Kyle brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers filled with gerbera daisies and a collection of other beautiful flowers all shaded with the colors of spring. Of course my students were excited to be witnesses of this thoughtful gesture. For dinner, Kyle took me to a restaurant called Opah, where we had an amazing meal that came with the best waiter we've ever had. He even treated us to a chocolate soufle for our anniversary!

It was a wonderful evening! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life continuing to fall in love with him over and over again!

0 comments: