Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Katelyn turns 2!

This past weekend we had a birthday party to celebrate Katelyn's 2nd birthday. 2, I can't believe she's 2! I feel like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to her! We had an amazing celebration and so many of our friends and family were able to make it. The party was an Elmo theme and to make it special I made all the pom pom decorations, made both banners, baked and frosted all the cupcakes, baked and decorated Katelyn's birthday cake, and baked and dipped the cake pops. So thankful my mom was here to help with the kids so I was able to get it all done. I was able to get so many great pictures, but there's too many good ones to fit in one post so I created a couple collages for you. Happy 2nd Birthday big girl, we love you so much!!

the decorations...


our friends and family...


"Happy Birthday to you..."


The highlight event... ELMO!!!


My husband dressed up as Elmo, and it was HIS idea!! He wanted to make the day special for his little girl. What an awesome daddy!!

0 comments: