Monday, June 28, 2010

Help the Blakely's Adopt

If you haven't linked over to my friend Emmy's blog Confessions of a Paper Freak, this is the week to visit her blog. I met Emmy at a craft boutique last fall and instantly fell in love with her obsession with all things paper and have even ordered some of her lovely products for myself and my family. 

This week is a very important week for the Blakely's as they have put together an AMAZING raffle to help raise money to adopt a little boy or girl into their family. They still have about $3,000 left to raise. You can read all about their journey here.


Photobucket

As I said earlier, Emmy has put together an AMAZING raffle filled with lovelies made by other WAHM's and creations you can find on etsy. She has separated them into 3 baskets ranging from $800-$1100 in value. Great, right?! There is the For the Kids basket, the All Grown Up basket and the For Locals Only basket. Emmy lives in Southern California I apologize to all of you out of towners, but don't worry there's great stuff in the other 2 baskets. I even donated a wipes case and burb cloth set for one of the baskets. 

Ready to buy some tickets? I know I am! To read how to buy raffle tickets, click here and get started.

Need some extra incentive? I'm doing a giveaway with Emmy starting tomorrow and you get an additional entry into the raffle for every ticket you purchase.

Good luck!! The raffle ends this Friday at noon pst.

0 comments: