Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just because...

my kiddos are so darn cute! I know they are only 2 years old and 7 months, but it is so obvious that they love each other so much. They even play together more now that Brayden is able to sit up on his own. I love these two! I can already tell they are going to be great friends as they get older.

every morning they love to cuddle in bed together
Brayden showing off his new skills. He's also rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. Give him another month and he'll be crawling.
"Cheese"
"Look Mommy I can play too!"

1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

wow alissa! your blog looks fantastic ! what a couple of cuties you have. love the crib one that you caught! and the one of them both playing together, i love when my girls sit like that and play. melts my heart.