Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas in Big Bear 2009

This year we spent Christmas in Big Bear with Kyle's family. We always have so much fun going up to Big Bear. It's so relaxing and we always feel like it's a great mini vacation. It's always an experience packing up the Tahoe to drive up there. I'm amazed by how much stuff you need to pack for 2 kids just to leave your home for 3 days. I kept telling myself that we'd have a lot less stuff coming home, but then we arrived in Big Bear and saw the piles of gifts for the kids and knew we were going to have a full car going home. Our kids are so blessed!

This year we spent 3 days in Big Bear so while it was relaxing we had a lot of traditions we had to pack in and 1 less day to do them in. Bowling, skiing, napping, playing in the snow, opening gifts, and Christmas dinner at Sizzler. I'm so thankful for my Circle family. They are so amazing and I cherish every memory that I am able to be a part of with them.


1 comments:

Meygan said...

you can tell Jan loves her grand daughter a ton!