Monday, December 28, 2009

Let it Snow!

Katelyn loved playing in the snow this year. She had so much fun running around making little foot prints in the snow with her boots. I'm amazed by how warm blooded she is. We couldn't get her to keep her hood up or her gloves on. Watching her enjoy something as simple as snow really reminded me of the first time I saw snow as a child. The year we spent Christmas with my Mom's parents in Boston, MA, it didn't snow much, but my brother and I were old enough to enjoy the couple of inches on the ground. We built a snowman and attempted to make snow angels. While we didn't do either of those with Katelyn this year, I know we'll have many more years to make these wonderful memories with our kids.






1 comments:

betsy said...

cute pics!! love her winter coat! ;o)