Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas came early...

While my Mom was out here staying with us and helping me out after having Brayden we headed to Toys R Us so she could buy Katelyn her Christmas present... a pretend play kitchen. At first Kyle & I were going to store it somewhere and put it together for her before Christmas day, but since we're going to Big Bear this year, we weren't going to cart it up there so Mom and I decided to put it together during Katelyn's naptime and then surprise her when she woke up. It took Mom and I 2.5 hours to put it together and it came in 50 pieces. But it was so worth it once it was finished. Isn't it cute!!?? Katelyn woke up from her nap and the look on her face when she saw it was priceless! Her face lit up and she hasn't stopped playing with it since. It's the first thing she goes to when she wakes up and she continues to play with it all day long. Thanks Mom for buying Katelyn such a great Christmas present. I know she is going to love her kitchen for many years to come.




Kyle's Aunt Janice made Katelyn an apron so she could be Mommy and Grandma's little helper in the kitchen. It fits her perfectly.

0 comments: