Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Yesterday was such a fun and relaxing day for our little Circle clan. We spent the morning watching cartoons with Katelyn in bed, then we played for a while, everyone took naps and then it was off to celebrate Halloween. This year I decided to make Katelyn's costume, or most of it at least. I made her tutu skirt, and sewed the ribbon on her onesie. I had also made her an adorable matching headband but she wouldn't keep it on so it got traded in for a her flower clip. This year we made Katelyn a little fairy and she had so much fun waving her wand around as we trick-or-treated through a neighborhood in Irvine.

After nap time we headed to Laguna Beach to Tosti Studios for a Halloween Photo Party. If you came dressed in costume you could get your picture taken for FREE!! So we decided to try and have Katelyn's pictures taken again. They came out so much better than the last ones as she was all smiles. I'll let you know when they are online ready for viewing. Dave does such an amazing job taking pictures, we love that he does all of our family sessions! If you need a great photographer, I would definitely recommend him. After we left the studio we headed to Irvine for some dinner at BJ's Pizza and then Trick-or-Treating with our good friend the Shumard's. Katelyn loves spending time with her little buddies Brooke and Jake! It was so much fun going trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Katelyn did great, I think Kyle and I were tired and ready to be done long before Katelyn was. She would go up to each door, say "please" and watch as they put candy in her bag. She, of course, was then obsessed with carrying her little bag around for the rest of the night. Too cute!!! She's such a smart cookie, after a while she figured out that she could stick her hand in the candy bowl, grab candy and put it in her bag all by herself. I was able to get some great pictures, although I wish I could figure out how to work the night setting on my camera better.

After trick-or-treating we headed over to our friends the Gruwell's for some more Halloween fun. We had such a great time laughing and talking with our good friends the Castellon's and the Gruwell's. I wish I had gotten some pictures of baby Liam and Katelyn together, but by the time we got to the house I was worn out and ready to re-hydrate and relax. Thanks Rosh and Rachel for having us over!! Rachel, I'm loving your baby bump, so adorable!




As usual, Kyle dressed up as a cow... AGAIN! Next year we're changing it up!




0 comments: